Read about the latest technologies, regulatory updates, informational case studies, and more from Baxter & Woodman’s quarterly newsletter.
– Municipal Partnering
– Discover Asset Management through CMMS
– 2018 Awards Recap
– Tech Spotlight – Augmented Reality
Be proactive! Save time, money, energy and resources using GIS to organize your CMOM data! Use GIS to house your CMOM data, generate useful planning exhibits, and assit you in reporting required system information to the State. Why GIS? Better Asset Management. Better Data Coordination. Better Public Policy.
- Overview of Water and Sewer Rate Studies
- Water Main Lining – A Sustainable Alternative to Open Cut Replacement
- Impact of New US EPA Ammonia Criteria
- Buying Into Asset Management
- Benefits of Continuous Flow Monitoring
- Funding Infrastructure Projects in a Tough Economy
- Strategies for WI Phosphorus Compliance
- Sustainability in Pavement Rehabilitation
Glen Ellyn Water Main Lining
Watch this video to learn how the lining solution offered a cost effective solution over replacing the main, which was over the Village’s budget for this project!
LED Lights for Hammond, IN
Lou Haussmann, Transportation Department Manager at B&W discusses the benefits of Sustainable LED Lights in Hammond, IN.