MWRD IICP Short Term Requirements Due Soon!
Don’t miss the short term requirements deadline for MWRD’s Inflow & Infiltration Control Program (IICEP)! Tributary municipalities that own and/or operate a separate sanitary sewer system which discharges into MWRD facilities must develop short term requirements by December 2019. Find out all you need to know including mandatory actions, funding, resources, and FAQ’s by downloading our factsheet.
Be proactive! Save time, money, energy and resources using GIS to organize your CMOM data! Use GIS to house your CMOM data, generate useful planning exhibits, and assit you in reporting required system information to the State. Why GIS? Better Asset Management. Better Data Coordination. Better Public Policy.
Read about the latest technologies, regulatory updates, informational case studies, and more from Baxter & Woodman’s quarterly newsletter.
– Visualization Options Take off
– Silver Tsunami and what it means for Water/Wastewater Industry
– Explore Design-Build Opportunities
- Overview of Water and Sewer Rate Studies
- Water Main Lining – A Sustainable Alternative to Open Cut Replacement
- Impact of New US EPA Ammonia Criteria
- Buying Into Asset Management
- Benefits of Continuous Flow Monitoring
- Funding Infrastructure Projects in a Tough Economy
- Strategies for WI Phosphorus Compliance
- Sustainability in Pavement Rehabilitation
Glen Ellyn Water Main Lining
Watch this video to learn how the lining solution offered a cost effective solution over replacing the main, which was over the Village’s budget for this project!
LED Lights for Hammond, IN
Lou Haussmann, Transportation Department Manager at B&W discusses the benefits of Sustainable LED Lights in Hammond, IN.